hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Bogdan M. Maryniuk" <bogdan.maryn...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.20: Configured Capacity: 0 (0 KB)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:15:59 GMT
Hello!
Not sure I am on right mailing list, because I had a hard time to
subscribe to at least one of those listed... Sorry in advance.

I've just installed pretty much standard way on a 4 nodes hadoop
cluster, redirected all tmp/fsimage stuff to a pretty much solid
space, but I am getting zero capacity and inability to put any kind of
file. Is this is a correct behavior? If no, what I am missing, please?

Version: 0.20, Java 1.6 Update 13. I see no tracebacks, no errors, no
warnings in any logs. Directories are all writable by hadoop user and
no problem with a space. All daemons are running, everything looks OK
so far. Just zero capacity filesystem that are already 100% full.

Thanks!

$ hadoop dfsadmin -report
Configured Capacity: 0 (0 KB)
Present Capacity: 27648 (27 KB)
DFS Remaining: 0 (0 KB)
DFS Used: 27648 (27 KB)
DFS Used%: 100%
Under replicated blocks: 0
Blocks with corrupt replicas: 0
Missing blocks: 0

Datanodes available: 3 (3 total, 0 dead)

Name: 192.168.1.242:50010
Decommission Status : Normal
Configured Capacity: 0 (0 KB)
DFS Used: 9216 (9 KB)
Non DFS Used: 0 (0 KB)
DFS Remaining: 0(0 KB)
DFS Used%: 100%
DFS Remaining%: 0%
Last contact: Thu Jul 02 02:03:06 JST 2009

Name: 192.168.1.241:50010
Decommission Status : Normal
Configured Capacity: 0 (0 KB)
DFS Used: 9216 (9 KB)
Non DFS Used: 0 (0 KB)
DFS Remaining: 0(0 KB)
DFS Used%: 100%
DFS Remaining%: 0%
Last contact: Thu Jul 02 02:03:04 JST 2009

Name: 192.168.1.243:50010

--
Kind regards, BM

Things, that are stupid at the beginning, rarely ends up wisely.