hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Nico Coetzee <nicc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DEPRECATED: hadoop-site.xml found in the classpath.
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2009 00:07:32 GMT
I basically looked at the following docs:

* http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/core-default.html
* http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/hdfs-default.html
* http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/current/mapred-default.html

I searched for the relevant parameter names in each.

Hope that helps.

BTW - I do think we need some better docs in explaining how the ocnfig files
work together, sequence of events etc.

Cheers

Nico