hadoop-general mailing list archives

From C J <xine....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: sending you an email is incredible!!!
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 19:08:51 GMT
Basically what I have done, is that I registered myself three weeks ago
to the list you have on the website core-user@hadoop.apache.org.
(which is by the way not working now) I got an automaticd reply for the
registration.
Now what shall I do? there is as far as I know no other list on the website?

Shall I send an email to general@hadoop.apache.org and another one to
common-user@hadoop.apache.org
and ask that they register me?
or could you please register me to theses lists at least and send me a
confirmation email?
I would really appreciate this, then I will try afterwards to anwer your
emails and send you my log files.

Thank zou tim,