hadoop-general mailing list archives

From C J <xine....@googlemail.com>
Subject problem in sending you an email
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 08:40:43 GMT
hallo, everytime I try sending you and email explaining my problem
in Haddop the email does not reach you and I get the following error

*Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain.
We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information
about the cause of this error.
The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 spam score (23.5)
exceeded threshold (state 18).

*I hope at least you receive this email and tell me the reason of the error,
is it the length of the email? format?

Thank you for your help