hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Saurabh Nanda <saurabhna...@gmail.com>
Subject Wrong FS error
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 12:06:31 GMT
Hi,

A lot of my Hadop jobs (actually Cloudbase queries) are showing the
following kind of errors in the job tracker:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong FS:
hdfs://master-hadoop.local/user/ct-admin/cloudbase/index/UID_INDEX/index_new/metadata/1,
expected: hdfs://master-hadoop

My configuration is:

* master-hadoop: a machine running the datanode & job tracker
* slave1-hadoop: a slave (running the task tracker, right?)

All of my map jobs on the slave1-hadoop are failing with the error given
above. Nowhere in my configuration file have I specified master-hadoop or
master-hadoop.local. I have always used external IP addresses.

Any help will be highly appreciated. I'm on Hadoop 0.18.3

Thanks,
Saurabh.

--
http://nandz.blogspot.com