hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Amr Awadallah <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Edit link on jira.
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 23:31:47 GMT
-1

Comments on JIRA get sent out by email (and it is the email that we
actually read), we shouldn't let people go back and edit comments in the
same sense that it is not possible to go back and change an email once
it is sent (editing comments also leads to many emails sent out further
clogging our inboxes).

Before we submit a comment, we should read it twice and correct the
typos, then post it.