hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Amr Awadallah <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Just to say thanks
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 04:08:18 GMT
Phil,

  If you prefer working with rpm or deb packages then you should check

Debs: http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-deb
Rpms: http://www.cloudera.com/hadoop-rpm

you can also try the configurator tool at my.cloudera.com which
automatically generates the hadoop config files for you based on a
couple of simple questions about your cluster setup.

-- amr