hadoop-general mailing list archives

From tim robertson <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sending you an email is incredible!!!
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 18:58:28 GMT
Hi CJ,

Certainly some of your mails are coming through ok as we got this.

You weren't blocked when you had your recent thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hadoop-general/200907.mbox/%3Caa41f20e0907030517g3f2889d0u4d1ab2584de15bf8@mail.gmail.com%3E

Perhaps it is you email provider itself?  Try a different account perhaps?
Are you trying to send messages to lists that you aren't a member of
maybe? - you need to join each list seperately (hadoop-core,
hadoop-mapreduce etc)

Cheers,

Tim