hadoop-general mailing list archives

From tim robertson <timrobertson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem in sending you an email
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 08:46:37 GMT
Hi CJ,

Your recent emails are getting through, but I don't have your original
question anymore.  When I post a question to the list, I don't see my
own question in GMail until someone answers it - presumably the
listserv does not send you back your own question on first post.

Perhaps you could post your question again and hopefully someone will
answer it.  I suggest creating a new subject so the conversation
becomes a new thread.

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 10:40 AM, C J<xine.jar@googlemail.com> wrote:
> hallo, everytime I try sending you and email explaining my problem
> in Haddop the email does not reach you and I get the following error
> *Technical details of permanent failure:
> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
> domain.
> We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information
> about the cause of this error.
> The error that the other server returned was: 552 552 spam score (23.5)
> exceeded threshold (state 18).
> *I hope at least you receive this email and tell me the reason of the error,
> is it the length of the email? format?
> Thank you for your help

View raw message