True insight comes from within!

Qiu Jie

Autonomic Middleware and Service Delivery
IBM China Research Lab.
Tel: 8610-58748086  Tieline: 905-8086
FAX: 8610-58748330
Add.: Building 19 Zhongguancun Software Park, 8 Dongbeiwang WestRoad, Haidian District, Beijing,P.R.C.100094
Email: qiujie@cn.ibm.com

Mahadev Konar <mahadev@yahoo-inc.com>

2009-06-20 01:44
Please respond to
general@hadoop.apache.org

<general@hadoop.apache.org>
cc
<andrew.wharton@nokia.com>, <shv@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject
Re: HDFS name node HA roadmap

Does anyone know the jira that shv (konstantin) has opened?

mahadev