hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Jie Qiu <qiu...@cn.ibm.com>
Subject Re: HDFS name node HA roadmap
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:28:57 GMT
Hi, Dhruba,

Yes, we plan to open a JIRA to let community to review our implementation
and give comments. Recently, we are going with IBM internal process before
submitting to the community.

I also want to discuss with shv whether we need to another separate JIRA
or work on the same integrated JIRA.

Do you any suggestion on this?

True insight comes from within!

Qiu Jie

Autonomic Middleware and Service Delivery
IBM China Research Lab.
Tel: 8610-58748086  Tieline: 905-8086
FAX: 8610-58748330
Add.: Building 19 Zhongguancun Software Park, 8 Dongbeiwang WestRoad,
Haidian District, Beijing,P.R.C.100094
Email: qiujie@cn.ibm.com

Dhruba Borthakur <dhruba@gmail.com>
2009-06-20 01:19
Please respond to
general@hadoop.apache.org

general@hadoop.apache.org
cc
shv@yahoo-inc.com, andrew.wharton@nokia.com
Subject
Re: HDFS name node HA roadmap

Hi Hie,

If you are working on this one, it woudl be nice if you can open a JIRA
and
let the community comment/review your design. This process usually takes a
while and it is good to get a an early start on it.

thanks,
dhruba