hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Olga Natkovich" <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.3.0 (candidate 0)
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:21:40 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for everybody who voted!

We have four +1 binding votes from PMC members Arun Murthy, Nigel Daley,
Alan Gates, and Olga Natkovich. We have three +1 non-binding votes from
Pig Committers Pradeep Kamath, Daniel Dai, and Santhosh Srinivasan

There are no -1 votes. Also sufficient time has passed to make the
release official.

Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to start publishing the release
shortly.

Olga