hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Ajay Anand" <aan...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Hadoop Summit 2009 - Open for registration
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 21:10:28 GMT
This year's Hadoop Summit
(http://developer.yahoo.com/events/hadoopsummit09/) is confirmed for
June 10th at the Santa Clara Marriott, and is now open for registration.

We have a packed agenda, with three tracks - for developers,
administrators, and one focused on new and innovative applications using
Hadoop. The presentations include talks from Amazon, IBM, Sun, Cloudera,
Facebook, HP, Microsoft, and the Yahoo! team, as well as leading
universities including UC Berkeley, CMU, Cornell, U of Maryland, U of
Nebraska and SUNY.

>From our experience last year with the rush for seats, I would encourage
people to register early at http://hadoopsummit09.eventbrite.com/

Looking forward to seeing you at the summit!

Ajay