hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] new subproject: Avro
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 22:33:13 GMT
The mailing lists are now created.

If you are interested you may subscribe by sending messages to:
   avro-dev-subscribe at hadoop.apache.org
   avro-user-subscribe at hadoop.apache.org
   avro-commits-subscribe at hadoop.apache.org

Please join one or more of these lists if you are interested in Avro.  I
do not intend to send more messages to general@ about Avro in the near
future.

I've also uploaded the code to subversion, at:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/avro/trunk/

A Jira bug database is at:

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO

I will create a website and Wiki ASAP.