hadoop-general mailing list archives

From <jlivingst...@ups.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop User Group Meeting (Bay Area) 3/18
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:08:44 GMT
Ajay,
I would love to attend - however, I'm way over on the east coast - NJ to be specific!  Do
you think that I can get a copy of presentation?
Thanks,
John

John Livingstone
Enterprise Architecture, United Parcel Service
R-03A-176, Mahwah, New Jersey
* Tel  201.828.7584
* jlivingstone@ups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ajay Anand [mailto:aanand@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 5:34 PM
To: Ajay Anand; core-user@hadoop.apache.org; general@hadoop.apache.org; zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org;
hbase-user@hadoop.apache.org; pig-user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Hadoop User Group Meeting (Bay Area) 3/18

The next Bay Area Hadoop User Group meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, March 18th at Yahoo!
2811 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, Building 2, Training Rooms 5 & 6 from 6:00-7:30
pm.

Agenda:
"Performance Enhancement Techniques with Hadoop - a Case Study" - Milind Bhandarkar "RPMs
for Hadoop Deployment and Configuration Management" - Matt Massie, Christophe Bisciglia

Registration: http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/2112338/

Look forward to seeing you there.

Ajay