hadoop-general mailing list archives

From gaurav gupta <1989.gau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Regarding How to start contributing for Hadoop
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 05:55:58 GMT
Hello everyone,

I am new to FOSS and I wan to start contributing in hadoop. I came across a
project "hadoop-talend-integration" which was in list of ideas proposed for
GSOC-2008. I wan to know what is the basic requirement and how should I
start for this project. Can anyone mentor me for this project so i can start
contributing in Hadoop. Waiting for reply.

Your's sincerely,
GAURAV GUPTA
B.Tech III Yr. , Department of Computer Science & Engineering
IT BHU , Varanasi
Contacts
Phone No: +91-99569-49491

e-mail :