hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Aviad sela <sela.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hadoop release 0.19.1 available
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:27:10 GMT
Nigel,
The SVN tag http://svn.apach.org/repos/asf/core/tags/release-0.19.1  include
also the branch folder branch-0.19
which results with double size project which is not necessary.

I need to use this release to apply patch HADOOP-4546 (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-4546?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel
)
I don't know how the above branch folder should contribute when building the
new eclipse project.

Isn't it going to be correct to remove this branch folder from the release
tag ?

Thanks,