hadoop-general mailing list archives

From Owen O'Malley <omal...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Registration for ApacheCon Europe 2009 is now open!
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:35:12 GMT
All,
    I'm broadcasting this to all of the Hadoop dev and users lists,
however, in the future I'll only send cross-subproject announcements
to general@hadoop.apache.org. Please subscribe over there too! It is
very low traffic.
   Anyways, ApacheCon Europe is coming up in March. There are a range
of Hadoop talks being given:

Introduction to Hadoop by Owen O'Malley
Hadoop Map/Reduce: Tuning and Debugging by Arun Murthy
Pig - Making Hadoop Easy by Olga Natkovich
Running Hadoop in the Cloud by Tom White
Architectures for the Cloud by Steve Loughran
Configuring Hadoop for Grid Services by Allen Wittenauer
Dynamic Hadoop Clusters by Steve Loughran
HBasics: An Introduction to Hadoop's Bid Data Database by Michael Stack
Hadoop Tools and Tricks for Data Pipelines by Christophe Bisciglia
Introducing Mahout: Apache Machine Learning by Grant Ingersoll

-- Owen

Begin forwarded message: