hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Accept Pig graduation as a Hadoop subproject
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:52:17 GMT
On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 8:44 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz
<bdelacretaz@apache.org> wrote:
> ...The Pig [1] and Hadoop [2] communities have voted to graduate Pig as a
> Hadoop subproject.
>
> According to [3| the Incubator PMC needs to accept this graduation.
>
> Please cast your votes - as the weekend is starting, I'll tally the
> vote open until Wednesday October 22n morning UTC....

The vote passes with +1s from the following 9 incubator PMC members,
and no other votes:

Yoav Shapira (mentor)
Upayavira
Doug Cutting (mentor)
Craig L Russell
Paul Fremantle
Jukka Zitting
Martijn Dashorst
Matt Hogstrom
Bertrand Delacretaz (mentor)

Thanks everybody, and congratulations to the Pig team!

I will update the incubator website info accordingly, in the next few days.

-Bertrand