hadoop-general mailing list archives

From "Cai Xiao(dynaturtle)" <dynaturtle....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can anyone explain how to use hadoop plugin for eclipse?
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:15:02 GMT
Hello, Tho Pham,
          Thanks for your nice instruction.
However, I still have some problems when it comes step5
my server info is as following:
hostname: cadev18.asc.cnz.alimama.com
installation directory: hadoop
username: cloud15

And I have set my map/reduce master as:
cadev18.asc.cnz.alimama.com
my user name as:
cloud15
And left other parameters as default.
However,  the server is not correctly connected. Eclipse cannot read the
directory correctly.
So can you give me any suggestin? Is there any other parameter I have to
set.
Thanks

Regards
      Xiao

--
Department of Spatial Information Science&Technology,
School of Earth&Space Science, Peking University

ADD: Room 3028, Building 46, Peking University, Beijing, P.R. China
Zip Code: 100871