Hi,

I am trying to setup a secured hadoop cluster. In that, I do not find property key to specify the principals for the active and standby namenodes.

There is one property key "dfs.namenode.kerberos.principal", in that I can specify only one namenode's principal.

There is one property key  "dfs.secondary.namenode.kerberos.principal", but  that shouldn't be useful since in Hadoop HA we don't use secondary Namenode.

There is way to define namenodes like below, but I do not find any way to specify principals for them. Could somebody help me with this.

dfs.nameservices=syracuse

dfs.ha.automatic-failover.enabled=true

dfs.ha.namenodes.syracuse=nn1,nn2

# The fully-qualified RPC address for each NameNode to listen on
dfs.namenode.rpc-address.syracuse.nn1=namenode1:8020
dfs.namenode.rpc-address.syracuse.nn2=namenode2:8020

# The fully-qualified HTTP address for each NameNode to listen on
dfs.namenode.http-address.syracuse.nn1=namenode1:50070
dfs.namenode.http-address.syracuse.nn2=namenode2:50070

Regards

Pushparaj