From Sidharth Kumar <sidharthkumar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for Hadoop mailing list subscription and 3.0.0 issues
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:46:22 GMT
Hi Folks,

I am working as full time Hadoop Administrator since 2 years and want to be
a part of apache hadoop foundation so that i can contribute best of my
knowledge and learn from more about it from experts.So, can you please help
me to subscribe to other mailing lists.

I also want to know about the issue i was facing while setting apache
hadoop 3.0.0-alpha 2 cluster. I installed and configured the cluster and
HDFS was working all great but mapreduce was failing. I made multiple
attempts by adding few more additional configuration but it was looking
that job was not able to pickup the configurations.While the same set of
configuration worked fine for hadoop2.7.2 and other stable versions.

Thanks for your help in advance

--
Regards
Sidharth Kumar | Mob: +91 8197 555 599 | LinkedIn