From Sunil Govind <sunil.gov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YarnClient vs ResourceManager REST APIs
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2017 01:00:30 GMT
Hi Benson

As mentioned earlier, QueueInfo has many information related to a queue. We
could configure maximum-am-resource-percent per-queue level or at scheduler
level so that it could be applicable for all.

https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.3/api/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/api/records/QueueInfo.html

I think you have raised YARN-6164, and we could discuss further there.

Thanks
Sunil