From priyanka gugale <pri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Neo4j and Hadoop
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 09:41:05 GMT
One option I would suggest is look into Apache Apex
<http://apex.apache.org/> It has good ingestion solutions.

Apex supports many ingestion usecases like copying data from HDFS to
different sink like other file systems, databases, messaging systems etc.
But I guess they don't support Neo4j directly.
Still achieving use case of HDFS -> Neo4j looks simple, where you might
have to do some coding for writing to Neo4j. Here
is an example for ingesting data from HDFS -> Kafka. You can achieve your
usecase by replacing kafka writer with Neo4j writer.

Let me know if you are interested in knowing more details.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:10 PM, unmesha sreeveni <unmeshabiju@gmail.com>

> ​Hi,
>  I have my input file in HDFS. How to store that data to Neo4j db. Is
> there any way to do the same? ​
> --
> *Thanks & Regards *
> *Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
> *Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
> *Centre for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
> http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

View raw message