From Sirisha Cheruvu <sirisha5...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moving hadoop and hive tables with its table structure and schema to new hadoop cluster
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:30:02 GMT
Hi ,

Yes. The hdfs data under /user/hive/warehouse can be migrated to new
cluster using distcp.. But what about the hive table structures which are
stored in my sql metastore? how to load hive table definitions to new mysql
database and again then link that new mysqlschema to data in
/user/hive/warehouse in new cluster..

Regards,
Sirisha Ch,