From Wei-Chiu Chuang <weic...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Encrypt a directory using some key (JAVA)
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2016 20:55:39 GMT
Hi
If you have access to Hadoop codebase, take a look at CryptoAdmin class, which implements
these two commands.
Internally, the commands are implemented via DistributedFileSystem#createEncryptionZone and
DistributedFileSystem#listEncryptionZones

Regards,
Wei-Chiu Chuang
A very happy Clouderan

> On Dec 14, 2016, at 5:39 AM, Aneela Saleem <aneela@platalytics.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have successfully enables Hadoop with KMS and now I want to write some java code to
create key, get keys and encrypt a directory using a key. In other words, I want to translate
this command