From Rohith Sharma K S <rohithsharm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Get information of containers - running/killed/completei
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2016 11:07:57 GMT
Hi Ajay

For the running containers, you can get container report from
ResourceManager. For completed/killed containers, you need start
ApplicationHistoryServer daemon and use the same API i.e
yarnClient.getContainerReport() to get container report. Basically, this
API contact RM first for container report. If RM does not have this
container Id then yarnClient contact ApplicationHistoryServer to get
container report.

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S