From Alvin Chyan <alvin.ch...@turn.com>
Subject Re: CapacityScheduler vs. FairScheduler
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:38:51 GMT
I have the same question.

Thanks!

*Alvin Chyan*Lead Software Engineer, Data
901 Marshall St, Suite 200, Redwood City, CA 94063

turn.com <http://www.turn.com/>   |   @TurnPlatform
<https://twitter.com/@TurnPlatform>

This message is Turn Confidential, except for information included that is
already available to the public. If this message was sent to you
accidentally, please delete it.