From Sunil Govind <sunil.gov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Securely discovering Application Master's metadata or sending a secret to Application Master at submission
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:37:57 GMT
Hi Mike

Adding to what Rohith has mentioned, you can refer to below interface to
know what all information which you can get from Yarn w.r.t one
application.
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/api/records/ApplicationReport.html

This has RPC port ApplicationMaster, and you can try to interact AM through
that. Being said this, its upto ApplicationMaster to expose interfaces
which you are looking. And YARN doesnt have any control on same as
mentioned by Rohith.

- Sunil