From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Big Data" Problem
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 18:28:52 GMT
Hmm..i understand what you are saying Chris :)

However it is like that. You are building a knife (Hadoop in this case) and
you would know that you would kill someone by it. Would you build the knife
at all (So it is about Hadoop also in some sense. But as pointed about by
you, it is not a technical question. However it is about usage of Hadoop)?

Anyways sorry if I have taken up time of everyone :-(

Hey

Namaskara~Nalama~Guten Tag~Bonjour

   --
Keigu