From Marcin Tustin <mtus...@handybook.com>
Subject About Yarn Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:42:31 GMT
This is what the capacity scheduler is for.

See my article on working around a particular bug in the current version of
the capacity scheduler

Note the part on user limits.

On Friday, April 15, 2016, Todd <bit1129@163.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','bit1129@163.com');>> wrote:

> Hi,
> I am kind of new to Yarn scheduler , I have a requirement that, we have
> vip users and normal users, we want vip users to have available resources
> whenever they submit applications so that vip users don't have to wait
> normal users to release their resources
> Do Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler support this scenario?
> Thanks in advance!

Want to work at Handy? Check out our culture deck and open roles
Latest news <http://www.handy.com/press> at Handy
Handy just raised $50m
by Fidelity

View raw message