From Vikrama Sanjeeva <viki.sanje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: need expert advise on using Hadoop
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 23:20:49 GMT
selam,

Thanks, I've checked snowplow but it's coming with a cost. Whereas, I'm
looking completely free software.

I've checked Zeppein and it really looks cool. Very good UI and visualized
data analytics. Still a lot to explore, specifically the technologies
which Ashutosh
mentioned. Just had a quick google on Spark as well, and it looks like
Spark is a good choice as well.

Thanks again

I wish to have more views from other members, specifically for my case,
mentioned in first post. Many thanks in advance to all.

Viki