From Musty Rehmani <musty_rehm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: One simple question about hadoop exit-code 65
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2016 23:18:56 GMT
Can you share the following info from your environment so that it can better help us in helping
you with this issue. Simply looking at Java exceptions may not be enough
Hadoop versionJava version Memory allocations and heap size for node manager and containers How
the job was run,  Hive,  Spark or Java MR code Have you restarted node manager
Thanks Musty

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android