From Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: HDFS Federation
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:32:38 GMT
 > Do you know where is the 50070 come form or where to set it?

50070 comes from "dfs.namenode.http-address".
You can set this in hdfs-site.xml.

 > If I configure the Federation in one node, I probably will change
this, right?
No. If you configure NameNode federation, you need to set
"dfs.nameservices" and "dfs.namenode.http-address.<nameservice ID>".
Please see
https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.7.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/Federation.html
for the detail.

-Akira