From Benoy Antony <bant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Kerberos Hadoop access
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 21:12:56 GMT
Hi Vivek,

You need a kerberos ticket to  interact with a secure Hadoop Cluster. To
obtain kerberos ticket , do a kinit. More kerberos command are here :
http://hadoopsecurity.org/wiki/Useful%20Kerberos%20Commands%20for%20a%20Hadoop%20User

You can also obtain kerberos tickets programatically using keytab. See
http://hadoopsecurity.org/wiki/How%20to%20access%20secure%20Hadoop%20cluster%20programmatically%20using%20keytab

Other than fetching a ticket, you do not need to change anything.

A few useful "How Tos" for a secure Hadoop Cluster are here :
http://hadoopsecurity.org/wiki/How%20Tos

Let me know if it solves your problem.

thanks ,
Benoy