From Shashank Prabhakara <shash...@infoworks.io>
Subject Re: Push jars into userchache without running a MR job
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 16:45:55 GMT
Is this not possible? am I asking at the wrong place? Is this a stupid question? Am I being
ignored because I find superhero movies lame, is that it? Any response will be appreciated.

One detail I missed in the previous mail: these jars are changing, hence the need to push
them into the user cache again and overwrite the older jars.

Regards,
Shashank Prabhakara

> On Mar 4, 2016, at 8:09 PM, Shashank Prabhakara <shashank@infoworks.io> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have some job dependency jars that need to be pushed to all the node managers' usercache
ahead of the job that will be using it. I understand that the job will distribute the jars
at runtime, but if possible I want to have it done beforehand.