From "Nagalingam, Karthikeyan" <KARTHIKEYAN.Nagalin...@netapp.com>
Subject object storage performance measurement via s3a connector
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:25:57 GMT
Hello,

can you please provide the tool to do the I/O performance of Object storage in Hadoop? I found
some tools such as cosbench and fio, which are specific to sequential workload. Can we consider
them as a realtime workloads for Hadoop?

Please throw some light to measure the Object storages through Hadoop workloads!!!!!!!. If
this is not the right usergroup, please suggest me the right one....

Regards,
Karthikeyan Nagalingam,
Technical Marketing Engineer ( Big Data Analytics)
Mobile: 919-376-6422