From Di Huang <seusof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Reservation Exceeds Allowed number" when refreshing dynamic resource pools
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 23:56:37 GMT
Has your problem solved? I met the same problem as you.

Buntu Dev <buntudev@...> writes:

> How does one configure YARN to get the containers allocated across nodes in
the cluster, as I keep running into this when refreshing the resource pool:

>  org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FSAppAttempt:
Reservation Exceeds Allowed number of nodes:
app_id=application_1452220058915_0013 existingReservations=5
totalAvailableNodes=94 reservableNodesRatio=0.05 numAllowedReservations=5