From bappa kon <oracle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Namenode shutdown due to long GC Pauses
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 10:16:41 GMT
Which garbage collector you are using currently in your env? Can you share
the jvm parameters?.  If you are using CMS and already optimized your
parameter then probably you can look at to G1 garbage collector.

First you should look at the GC stats and pattern to find out the cause of
long GC.

Regards
Jitendra