From Roberto Gonzalez <roberto.gonza...@neclab.eu>
Subject Something kill hadoopuser applications
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2016 18:03:12 GMT
Hello,

I just configured a Debian in pseudo distributed mode, Java 7 and Hadoop 2.7.2. I'm running
the experiments, and when I run a big pi calculation hadoop dies (everything... datanode,
nodemanager, namenode, etc), all of them receive a SIGTERM 15. But not only hadoop, even the
connection to hadoopuser is disconnected. It is like the operating system (or something) is
killing everything open by hadoopuser when the map-reduce starts.

Anyone know what can be happening?

Thanks,
Roberto