From "O'Neill, Paul" <Onei...@dnb.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Run Yarn/Hadoop jar without first unjarring to /tmp folder?
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 23:57:01 GMT
Thanks Annabel,

That link seems to be specific to spark, how do I do this with yarn?

From: Annabel Melongo
Sent: Friday 8 January 21:58
Subject: Re: Run Yarn/Hadoop jar without first unjarring to /tmp folder?
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

O'Neill,

Yes, you can submit your job with jars without unpacking and depending on your cluster environment,
the jars will or will not be automatically copied. This topic was discussed in this mailing
list about two weeks ago. Please read Andrew Or's explanations, on Tuesday Dec. 20th, 2015,
on how the Spark framework  accomplishes this:

Re: Can't submit job to stand alone cluster<https://www.mail-archive.com/user@spark.apache.org/msg43223.html>

Re: Can't submit job to stand alone cluster<https://www.mail-archive.com/user@spark.apache.org/msg43223.html>

Let me clarify a few things for everyone: There are three *cluster managers*: standalone,
YARN, and Mesos. Each cluster manager can run in two *deploy modes*, clie...

View on www.mail-archive.com<https://www.mail-archive.com/user@spark.apache.org/msg43223.html>

Preview by Yahoo