From Rich Haase <rha...@pandora.com>
Subject Re: 2 items - RE: Unsubscribe & A better ListSrv for beginners.
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 21:16:17 GMT
Here’s a link to the most recent edition: http://www.amazon.com/Hadoop-Definitive-Guide-Tom-White/dp/1491901632/ref=dp_ob_title_bk

I didn’t realize the 4th edition was out. :)

On Dec 2, 2015, at 1:13 PM, Rich Haase <rhaase@pandora.com<mailto:rhaase@pandora.com>>
wrote:

Hi Carl,

I would recommend picking up a copy of the Tom White book Hadoop: The Definitive Guide, http://www.amazon.com/Hadoop-Definitive-Guide-Tom-White/dp/1449311520.
 It is very reasonably priced and has stayed well updated.  This will give you the introduction
you need to start asking pertinent questions where you have confusion.

Cheers,

Rich

On Dec 2, 2015, at 1:01 PM, Boudreau, Carl <carl_boudreau@optum.com<mailto:carl_boudreau@optum.com>>