From Joan Lopez de la Franca <joanja...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems migrating from 0.20.203 to 1.2.1
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2015 10:37:05 GMT
Hi all,

I'm used to work with the version 0.20.203 but now I'm trying to update to
the most recent version of MR1 that if I'm not wrong I think that it is the
1.2.1.

With the same configuration and same script (I'm using the mapred-examples)
it seems that it works, also the output is exactly with both versions.

However while I was reviewing the logs I have found some warnings and
errors. These errors are related with the message "jobtracker.info could
only be replicated to 0 nodes, instead of 1" which I have been searching
over the net and it could be produced by many reasons.

After these errors it seems that the other things works right. Except the
last messages "java: no process found" that I don't know why appears.

- Can someone help me to find the origin of these errors?
- Can someone check that all the process (and the result) is OK in spite of
these errors?

I adjunct here my log to provide help.

Thanks for all!!

=)