From Daniel Haviv <danielru...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failed to start namenode
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:12:35 GMT
Are you sure the host is up?

<http://172.20.98.12:7180/cmf/process/all/logs/context?timestamp=1448021817565&port=9000&host=C15742&path=%2Fvar%2Flog%2Fhadoop-hdfs%2Fhadoop-cmf-hdfs-NAMENODE-C15742.log.out&roleId=96#>RoleNameNode
- Change... <http://172.20.98.12:7180/cmf/process/all/logs/context?timestamp=1448021817565&port=9000&host=C15742&path=%2Fvar%2Flog%2Fhadoop-hdfs%2Fhadoop-cmf-hdfs-NAMENODE-C15742.log.out&roleId=96#>File/var/log/hadoop-hdfs/hadoop-cmf-hdfs-NAMENODE-C15742.log.out