From Jingfei Hu <jingfei...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos credentails)
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 02:30:54 GMT
The links Anu provides seems to be no much helpful for my problem. I would give more context
here.

I am using HDP on Azure. Its version is 2.3. After several attempts, I’m finally able to
enable Kerberos for my HDP deployment. Now I am trying to use webhdfs to access hdfs files
in IE.

http://xxx.cloudapp.net:50070/webhdfs/v1?op=gethomedirectory.

Then IE pops up a windows to ask for user name and password. Then I enter the admin principal
in KDC domain style (admin/admin@DOMAIN.com) along with the correct password. However it gives
me
GSSException: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Failed to find any Kerberos
credentials)

Before enabling Kerberos, I can access this without entering anything because its security
is off.

Now how am i gonna do to make it work with Kerberos enabled?

Jingfei