From "Grant Overby (groverby)" <grove...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: issue about enable UseNUMA flag in hadoop framework
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 15:18:11 GMT
UseNUMA isn't supported by all garbage collectors.

CMS is not supported
G1 is supported
Not sure about others

[http://www.cisco.com/web/europe/images/email/signature/est2014/logo_06.png?ct=1398192119726]

Grant Overby
Software Engineer
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>
groverby@cisco.com<mailto:groverby@cisco.com>
Mobile: 865 724 4910

[http://www.cisco.com/assets/swa/img/thinkbeforeyouprint.gif] Think before you print.

recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

Please click here<http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/legal/cri/index.html>
for Company Registration Information.