From Naganarasimha Garla <naganarasimha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrency control
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:47:43 GMT
Hi Laxman,
Yes if cgroups are enabled and
"yarn.scheduler.capacity.resource-calculator" configured
to DominantResourceCalculator then cpu and memory can be controlled.
Please Kindly  furhter refer to the official documentation
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.2.1/capacity_scheduler.html

But may be if say more about problem then we can suggest ideal
configuration, seems like capacity configuration and splitting of the queue
is not rightly done or you might refer to Fair Scheduler if you want more
fairness for container allocation for different apps.