From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Data Modeling Tutorial?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 00:14:04 GMT
Checkout my book, Agile Data Science
: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920025054.do

In Chapter 3, we get you up and going from "I know how to program but know
nothing about Hadoop" to "I just collected, processed, published and
interacted with data using Hadoop." By the end of the book, you've deployed
a predictive analytics application.

While I'm plugging books... my latest book (with Flip Kromer) picks up
where Agile Data Science left off and teaches you analytic patterns using
the same tools. Big Data for Chimps
: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920039006.do

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Chris Allen <chris.allen@cognilytics.com>

> I’m an experienced data modeler. Can anyone point me to a tutorial for
> getting up to speed modeling data in the Hadoop environment?
> Thanks,
> Chris

Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

View raw message