From Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: Unable to use ./hdfs dfsadmin -report with HDFS Federation
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 06:00:56 GMT
If you want to get the summary from a cluster, I'm thinking you can use
"-fs" option to specify the NameNode of the cluster. The command will be
"hdfs dfsadmin -fs hdfs://nn1:port -report".

dfsadmin -report does not support reporting the summary of all the
cluster mounted on a viewfs.

Regards,
Akira