From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: hadoop-hdfs-fuse missing?
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:56:02 GMT
Hello Caesar,

Since this is a question specific to a vendor's distribution and how to consume their packaging,
I recommend taking the question to the vendor's own forums.  Questions about how to use fuse-dfs
or build it from Apache source definitely would be a good fit for this list though.

Thank you!

--Chris Nauroth

From: Caesar Samsi <caesarsamsi@mac.com<mailto:caesarsamsi@mac.com>>
Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:10 PM
To: "user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>" <user@hadoop.apache.org<mailto:user@hadoop.apache.org>>
Subject: hadoop-hdfs-fuse missing?

Hi,

I'm trying to install hadoop-hdfs-fuse package on a Ubuntu machine.

I've added the cloudera repository deb [arch=amd64] http://archive.cloudera.com/cm5/ubuntu/trusty/amd64/cm
trusty-cm5 contrib

Also done sudo apt-get update

When I do sudo apt-get install hadoop-hdfs-fuse I get an "Unable to locate package" error.

Did I use the right repository? If not, what is the correct one?

Thank you, Caesar.